Jun 13, 2010

Enjoying Small Things

In This Edition of Where I Stand Sunday, I'm pleased to report that since my last post, I'm still reflecting on things. The value of a true friend is something that none can measure. Only when they're gone, do you realize the price you would pay to have them back...he knew how much I don't like rain and gloom, and how often I bitch about it, so...I found this on my front porch this afternoon, when I went out for a quick cig.


I realize that you can't see my feet AGAIN, but the sight of these beauty's was like balm on a burnt-out soul. Trying to get a few things OFF of my To-Do List. So far? Eh, progress has been made, but nothing can be 100% checked off yet. I guess I should get back to work now. I got some pics uploaded, and I worked a bit more on my MM Profile, and I got some various chores done around the house. SUPER BUMMED...Going to miss the 1st Episode of the 3rd Season of True Blood tonight. For those of you who HAVE HBO...please feel free to comment below and leave a brief summary! 

Also friends, feel free to visit my FB site, and LEAVE A MESSAGE telling my Hubster I REALLY NEED HBO! 

Also, check out Lynn's blog Here: As it's Where I Stand's home! Enjoy!! 

1 comment: