Feb 20, 2010

A Bit Behind The Times...

OK, so I DO realize that Valentine's Day was last weekend, but I did not get to appreciate all of the warm fuzzies and smoopie w/ my Hubby Kev, because I was really sick. I just picked up the Feb issue of Creating Keepsakes, and I wanted to share this quote with you...

"KISSES are a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other." ~Rene Yasenek.


I thought that was SO sweet, and I wanted to pass it onto all of you out there.

Update on Teh Sickies: I'm feeling MUCH better, but I don't know if it's me trying to recover from sleep I lost over the past week, or if it's the lack of caffiene, OR if it's the Antibiotics, but I am VERY sleepy, and taking naps QUITE often. I had to rush around for a bit this evening, to hit a few places before they closed. (Silly Kitty! I forgot that today is SATURDAY, not Sunday!) I dropped my books off at The Lib (2 days late!) *Blushes* Then I stopped at Archiver's to see if they had a Creating Keepsakes issue in stock that Scrappy didn't have...they did! Also, I wanted to check and see when the Archiver's new journal was coming out...I still don't have my coupons for the next quarter! Ugh! But alas, it was not in the mailbox yet!

I also picked up a gift for my Nephew Branko's Christening tomorrow. I was enamored with it as soon as I saw it, I hope his parents and he will appreciate it as much as I do. I got to get off my bum and start doing wash, I need to launder what I'm wearing to the Christening tomorrow, and I'm slowly but surely making some headway against my MOUND of laundry! *Groans* I think I will also take some pics of what is going on around the house, so I can remember this busy/fun/crazy time of moving that we have going on. Also, I need to work on a few "Love Notes" for some people who deserve them...

Pics to be posted later of Art and what I shot today soon!

Ta Ta For Now...

Kitty

P.S. My new Mantra is "Make Time To Play!" Just wondering...What's Yours??

2 comments:

  1. Right now mine is LIFE SUCKS!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just give it time Sweetie...things will get better I promise!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete