May 11, 2010

Just Breathe

So much happened over this past weekend, it flew past! I worked a lot, and the BIGGEST NEWS?? Kevin Graduated from MSU with a BA in Landscape Architecture!! He's ALSO back to work with his LA Firm, he has a brand spanking new title of "Vice President," and work is starting to pick up for them, so that is all GREAT news!!


^^ MSU's Class of 2010 -Landscape Architexture!!




The PT retail gig I landed has been REALLY fun, although, I'm not sure how much longer I will be there, Retail is a HARD area to work in right now, and my availability is VERY limited (Thanks to school) so I have a double-whammy against me! But, I'm trying not to worry about it, and just appreciate what I can work there, and the time I have worked there!


This weather's making me miserable! It's cold, wet, and icky outside, and even though I have on jeans, a long sleeved shirt, socks & my Hello Kitty fleece blankey around me, I STILL can not get warm enough, and the Heat is CRANKED to 70' (At least until The Hubster arrives!) I have SO MUCH homework for school to work on, I just feel overwhelmed & I have been avoiding it like the plague. I got a bit done this morning, but not really enough that I'm pleased. I'm going to finish somethings when I get this all done, and some photos uploaded!


Speaking of photos, here is a snapshot (LOL! I'm Punny!!) of what's been happening in my world lately!!


I r sleepy Kitty! Weekend wore me out!





Learning to Play D & D-I play a Tiefling Warlock & figuring out another back-up Char


New Mani Received Last Week-She already got a haircut & Some Color!!!!



Kev's Graduation Dinner W Fam @ Logans
Baby Wyatt, Stef, Ken, Me, Kev, & J'Son



I heard this song the other day, and it has been stuck in my head ever since, thus the title for my post...

"Just Breathe" by Pearl Jam

"Yea, I don't want to hurt/There's So much in this World That Makes Me Bleed/Oh, Stay With Me/Oh Your All I See"

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Kev! I'm jealous, my degree is in Horticulture, never went on to Landscape Arch..and for some reason people seem to always think I can do what a LA does! No way! There is a reason they go to school for so long! I totally appreciate his accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so cool that you have a Hort. Degree! Kev said they were some of the HARDEST classes to pass! Beauty & Brains! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...neither actually!! But very nice of you to say so!!!

    ReplyDelete