Mar 5, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser

This is turning out to be QUITE the interesting month so far...VERY roller-coaster-ish! This could be why...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March

March 1st I went back to Cos School from my leave. I felt rested and recharged and ready to make great hair happen! ^ - ^ I could BARELY sleep on Sunday night, and I almost burst into tears at the sight of seeing my school friends, along with my Instructors, and from the "welcome home" vibe that I got from the ones that missed me and that matter to me the most. The crappy thing is I missed a few friends graduations while I was gone!

My emotions have been all over the map this month so far, and this is only Day # 5 of March! Every time we are blessed with REALLY good news, something counter-attacks and the joy is short-lived. The ups and downs have been hitting me harder than usual too, and I'm getting more frustrated than normal. This I think is for several reasons: 1. Living out of boxes SUCKS, 2. The process of moving SUCKS 3. The weather has been kind've crappy/warm/crappy lately here! 4. I have no ME time to create Art!

Along that same line of thinking...I've been finding all these great sources of inspiration lately, and I want to get back creating, but my art supplies are half in boxes and I have NO TIME between school and moving right now!!!! I have been keeping a mini-list (I'm pretty much obsessed with lists!) about things I want to create/accomplish when the dust settles from our move. I'm planning several crops at my fav local scrapbook store later on this month. (Check out there blog http://scrappychiclivonia.blogspot.com/)for some reason it won't let me hotlink it. I tried fixing it several times, but I am just too tired. Copy and paste for now please! I promise to fix it later. I has technical difficulties!


I just started to catch up with my Super Crafty friends via their blogs and Facebook, and everything that they are creating is inspiring me! I can't wait to be more settled and get to creating again...looking forward to it! I got a few books @ Scrappy Chic the other day!


My sweet husband managed to pack up our kitchen and clean out part of the bathroom in a few hours today. He also was at the new house today for a bit while the carpets were being cleaned! The basement has been cleaned out, the trash, mold, and other undesirables has now been pretty much removed from the basement, and we are ALMOST 100% finished with cleaning the house. A few more walls to wash, a small pile of items to get rid of in the basement, and another go-round with all the kitchen surfaces including the whole fridge, and we're completely done!

I really need to get to bed, and I feel like this post has been one long nonsensical rambling, so I will end it now. Serves me right I guess for trying to form coherent thoughts to post at 4:30AM! LOL!

Just wanted to pop in and check on everyone. Even though I haven't posted in a few days, my thoughts are with you!

XOXO
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment